How To Make
While banana bread is a delicious treat that can be had throughout the year, some people have concerned about what ingredients they consume. While many recipes include several ingredients disallowed to those on the Paleo banana bread recipe solve many of the issues for those on the Paleo diet., this
- Three whole, fully ripened bananas, mashed (comes to around 1.5 cups).
- Three eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.25 cup vegan palm oil shortening
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Optional: 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preparation: Five minutes
- Use a food processor to pulse the bananas, eggs, honey, shortening, and vanilla.
- Once the mixture is properly blended, add the baking soda, flour and salt, then pulse the mixture into an even consistency. You can add chocolate chips in at this time if you wish.
- Use a spoon or other tool to transfer the batter into a greased 7.5" x 3.5" loaf pan.
- Bake the mixture for the indicated time.
- Leave the bread to cool before slicing it.