- 2 cups almond meal or flour
¼ cup coconut flour
2 tbsp melted, unsalted grass-fed butter
1 tbsp raw honey
1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the flours and butter together in a large bowl until fully combined and then mix in the water.
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Mix eggs and honey with the flour mixture. Stir until fully combined.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes then stir again (you might need to add more water). Dough should a little bit sticky but not too wet.
- Wait another 5 minutes.
- Split the dough into 2 pieces and knead each one into a ball. To keep from sticking, you can use almond meal or flour on your hands and on the dough.
- Place the dough onto a lined cookie sheet or a pre-heated baking stone.
- Cut the tops with a knife and bake for approx. 30 minutes (you might need more or less depending upon your oven).
- Loaves should be very brown but not burnt.
- Allow to cool, slice and serve.