The, never heard? Rather, it is a good thing because it means that the speed at which it is associated is not yet come up with us.
So it would make great emphasis on lean meats, fish, nuts and seeds, vegetables low in starch. Eat moderately lawyers, dried fruit, tea, coffee. And downright delete cereal products (finished seitan solely of wheat protein or slice of bread), legumes, fatty meats or vegetables rich in starch (potato, manioc …).
I am not a nutritionist but this plan seems equally delusional than others.
Very low in carbohydrates it is like many diets excluding certain foods to favor other. The excesses are never recommended, in one way or another. According to my reading of testimony on this diet, if it is to lose a few pounds quickly it follows almost invariably by a greater weight regain (yo-yo effect guaranteed!).
- 100 gr almonds
- 100g hazelnuts
- 100 gr of golden sesame
- 100 grams of flaxseed
- 100 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams of poppy seeds
- 50 grams of chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp oat cream curved
- Mix flaxseed to enjoy all their benefits then crush all other seeds, careful not to powder.
- Melt the cocoa butter and mix it with the seeds and then add the cream of oats.
- Place this mixture in refrigerator about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 170 ° and pull the preparation of the fridge and garnish your molds (for me financial molds).
- Bake 30 minutes and expect them to be very cold to unmold.