- 200 grams almond flour (about 2 cups)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
zest of 1 orange
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons ghee, melted
2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
1/2 cup cranberries (can substitute organic dried cranberries)
Paleo Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients and orange zest in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, then fold in cranberries.
- Using a large ice cream or cookie scoop, fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Recipe from: http://cookeatpaleo.com/paleo-cranberry-orange-muffins/