- 1lb All Natural Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Tsp Dry Oregano, 1 Tsp Dry Basil, 1 Tsp Dry Rosemary, 1 Tsp Dry Parsley, 1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- Coarse Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- 8 Green lettuce leaves
- 1 Small red vine tomato
- Sliced red onion to taste
- Yellow mustard to taste
Heat Grill – I actually used a foreman grill (yep… I sure did) for this dish. It was super quick and right in my kitchen. Feel free to use indoor or outdoor grill. Read after directions if you don’t have a grill.
In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
Using your hands, grab the meat and pack together forming a patty.
Place the patties on the hot grill.
Grill for five minutes on each side (this will give you a medium well burger.) You’ll need to adjust based on your personal preferences for the meat wellness.
Place cooked meat on top of one of the lettuce leaves.
Add tomato, onion, mustard, and place second piece of lettuce over all.
Don’t have a grill? No big deal – just set your oven to broil. Place patties in a baking sheet and broil, five minutes each side or until cooked the way you like them.