- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp Milk of Choice( Unsweetened Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, or Organic Heavy Cream)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Melted grass Fed Butter or Coconut Oil
- ⅛ Tsp Baking Soda mixed with ¼ Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar ( this replaces baking powder)
- ⅛ Tsp Vanilla Extract * optional, I omit if I’m making something savory like an egg sandwich
- ¼ Tsp Honey or ( 6 drops liquid Stevia)
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt * optional
In a separate small container or bowl mix and together ( it will be very fizzy and bubbly) Set aside.
Add all the rest of ingredients to the ramekin, and or stir with a fork very briskly.
Add the - cider mixture to the ramekin, and stir in well.
Stir, scraping sides , until clump free.
Cook in Microwave for 1 minute and 30 Seconds, or can bake at 400 F for 12 to 15 minutes, until middle is firm.
Cool enough to handle, and cut in half sideways.
Toast in a buttered or oiled frying pan, until lightly browned on each side ( like a pancake)
Best when toasted in buttered or oiled fry pan. A oven might be okay, but not a regular . These are great with and , or , and muffin sandwich.